jueves, 20 de junio de 2013

Dawn rainy recovery run

Yesterday I could not run because when I got up off bed, my stomach was feeling pretty bad, and then started feeling pretty weak throughout the day, after work too much rain so I decided to skip it. This morning was feeling much better, poured hard just before the rain, waited till 6:10 a.m. to go out, did 6 laps in the conservatory, felt great upper body, but the legs did not respond, when I thought that my legs were responding I just did a 6:10lap (1k), laps were 6:20,6:18,6:14,6:14,6:10,6:10 to finish the 8.5k in 52:54, felt good at the end, but dont know why I felt so fast and was running that slow, oh well!! that happens sometimes,!! glad it was on a recovery day so does not matter much! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario