jueves, 27 de junio de 2013

Easy morning run

This morning was up at 5:30 a.m. surfed on the internet for a while and at 7:30 a.m. I headed out for my run. Yesterday I dont know if it was from Tuesday workout, or a bad position while sitting,but I hurt the back part of the knee( below the hamstring, I think that I pulled that muscle, I started limping on my run today, but then I warmed up and could run normally except for the hills where I could feel the pull. I went out to the conservatory and did 6 easy laps there, it seems that I found my normal training pace again which is sub 6 for the laps, the laps were in 6:04,5:59,5:57,5:45,5:50,5:50. for a total time of 50:20 for 8.5k, felt really good and fresh. No sun but the humidity was high since I was soaked at the end. I am going to try ibuprophen to release the pullness in my??, but I still have my tempo run planned for tomorrow! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario