sábado, 29 de junio de 2013

Tempo run :5k

This morning I felt much better from the hamstring and I was doing my planned 5k tempo. Warmed up to the mirador 3k with my brother and father, then stretched a bit and did the tempo in 23:45, the splits per km were 4:41,4:44,4:49,4:46,4:45. Halfway was in 11:48. Felt good and the pace felt pretty managable, but the breathing was faster than I would have liked especially in the second half, but I am glad that I did this threshold run and the hamstring is behaving well, then stopped to wait my brother for his 200s time trial, and then headed home to our 3k cool down, so around 11k total. This workouts are confidence builder!! I really love to train with this approach of year round workouts!! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario