viernes, 28 de junio de 2013

Friday afternoon stroll

This morning I was up with the pain in the hamstring and behing the knee, walking was difficult, so I opted for a short run in the afternoon or a completely rest day, forcing me to push the tempo run to tomorrow if everything turned out fine. This afternoon after cleaning,I decided to go for a run, it felt the right thing to do. At first I felt like crap, but in the second half estabilized my breathing and was running without tightness and without the hamstring disconfort( I was warmed up of course), as David Peters would say I did a no look, and just ran what felt easy, did 3 laps in the conservatory and was back home and did 5.5k total in 33:21, slower than I felt, but I was just testing the hamstring and I was fortunate to even go out running today!! Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario