viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Dawn tempo run

This morning was up at 5:10 a.m. debating to do the tempo run this morning, I then thought very serious that I gotta do it now or the week will screw up! I got up and was out at 5:55 a.m. to the mirador. I warmed up 3k to the mirador,feeling a bit tired and had run the previous 2 days pretty easy, any way I was out and the first 200s were in 51 seconds, too fast, but felt somewhat slow, figured it out that I was not that bad, then slowed down a bit and wanted to run 4:50s for the km, 4 seconds per km faster than last week, oh well, could not slow down that much, the first km was 4:38, the second was in 4:45(9:23), the next in 4:45 (14:08), the last one in 4:42, did 18:50 for today´s 4k, 48 seconds faster than last week feeling much better, I just found a groove and kept at it, felt strong and the breathing was not that labored, I just looked smooth out there. Last week´s tempo had a lot of hills and was after a full day at work, but I just felt effortlessly there today!! then recovered 2-3 mins, and did 2 x 200s in 41,42. Then cooled down 3k to home, for a total of 10.6k, my longest run in quite a while! Have a great day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario