martes, 27 de octubre de 2015

Another morning run

Yesterday I went early to bed, at 10:50 p.m. which is early for me, but if I want to keep this morning running going, I have to go to bed early enough, so that I can get 6-7 hours of sleep.

Today I woke up  at 5:45 a.m. but it was very dark yet, so I waited a more bit, and at 6:45 a.m. I headed  out the door with the weather pretty good. It seems that a storm is coming so probably this evening will rain hard such as yesterday, it was wet this morning when I had to jump some little paddles.

I headed out to the conservatory  in 7:36, faster than yesterday, then did 3 laps such as yesterday from corner to corner, laps today were 9:59,9:46,9:45, ran 1 min before leaving the conservatory and headed home to finish in 45:35, so basically 1 min faster than yesterday at the same effort. I am looking at the watch because I dont know the pace, dont know the distance between corners, but I do better cut the habit of looking at the watch, because it can turn into a race of between the day before`s splits, a big no no!! Tomorrow I just click the split button, and check splits post run!

I felt really good today, but at the beginning I was having some stomach problems which I think it was going to give me even more problems, but then it went away and I could go on running without much problem.

All in all, liking these morning runs, I already ran and its only 8 a.m., but when the majority of your running is after 6 p.m. this feels like an accomplishment. The weather was great once again!!

So I would say 7.5k in 45:35

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario