sábado, 3 de octubre de 2015

Easy morning run

Today I woke up real early to run with my father and to have the afternoon/evening free for today. We went out just past 7 a.m. to the conservatory and I left the watch at home once again and it was a good decision, if on Saturday I would have done that the run  would have been a lot different.

Today I started really tired, but as I was following my body, I was just running easy and running according to how I felt, I never really felt what I would consider good, but much better than last week, simply by following my body´s signals.

We did 5 laps in the conservatory, but We did it in opposite directions, I did it counterclock-wise and He did the laps clock-wise, so We met twice in each lap. After I completed my 5 laps I had to wait 2-3 mins jogging around (not that I was going much faster lol) so that my father could join me and We could left the conservatory to home.

We did the last 1.2k together at a ver slow pace, I wanted to finish with my father and as I was feeling pretty tired, that served me well. Goal for today was to run easy at whatever pace the body would tell it was easy. The weather was not that good today, it was starting to heat up.

All in all 7.5k without watch.

Another reason that I felt so tired and I said it last week is that when I run 12 hours after my last run especially if its a morning run, I feel really tired and sluggish.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario