jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Easy watchless run

Today I left the watch at home and just ran what felt easy. I just wanted to do around 45 mins so around 7.5k.

I went out to the conservatory at 6:15 p.m. did 6 laps there very easy and confortable, it felt nice to have a run when you forget about time and just run easy by effort, I think that its truly my easy pace.

Those 6 laps seemed like 10 because the monotony of the run running in circle for 1k, that is getting old and when I ramp up my training which will be very soon, I ll have to run in the mirador where 7.5k there feels like a breeze.

7.5k total without watch.

Checking the  5k race entry fee, and all the information, realized that it was cancelled because it did not appear anymore in the calendar, no biggies as I find another 5k on October 11th (next Sunday) which I ll run, that gives me more time to have better runs and increase my mental confidence at least eventhough the fitness in a week does not change at all.

Have a great night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario