viernes, 9 de octubre de 2015

Shaking out

Today I headed out to the conservatory at 6:30 p.m. with my brother. As yesterday, I just pushed the splits but never looked at it after the run.

Today I was very skeptical to speed up when I felt good because I have a 5k race in two days and dont want to do something stupids just to " increase confidence" since fitness cannot be improved in 2 days.

Got there in 8:02, then did 6 laps in 6:21,6:18,6:12,6:10,5:56,5:50. In the last 2 laps I felt awesome and could not help going with the flow a bit.  The pace started pretty slow, but that does not matter just before a race.

Weather was hot and I was soaked after the run!!

No coke today and felt great during the run, I wish today would have been the race, I just felt awesome out there today, its a shame that I had to hold back!!

7.5k in around 46:10.

Have a great Friday!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario