lunes, 26 de octubre de 2015

Catching up and zapping the zero early in the morning

I did not run for the entire weekend, no excuses, I just did not run in the morning on Saturday and in the evening I was not around, I was hanging out with my brother and father. On Sunday I was going to run in the evening, but I was feeling lazy then, and decided to do it early in the morning of Monday, and that is basically what I did.

4 runs the past week.

I woke up before 6:30 a.m. I put the alarm at 5:45 a.m., but when I saw that it was lighting out I checked the watch and it was 6:24 a.m., I misset( I dont know if its a word) the alarm, put it PM instead of AM. I was sleepy, but I was feeling really guilty because I did not run for the entire weekend, but I also ate like a pig.

I went out just before 7 a.m., with a very good temperature and went to the conservatory in 7:51, if you check in this time of year for the last couple of years in my blog, I say that the conservatory is closed in some areas, but luckily I have my own route for that , that is corner to corner, both sides, a bigger lap, and the time passes more quickly.

I took 3 laps and it were 10:16,9:55,9:54, the pace was easy, but the weather made the run a great one, and I could run forever today, from now I decide to become a morning runner, no excuses if I want to get back close to where I was years ago. I have to stop trotting along in the evening for years on end, and start planning some good quality workouts and put in longer runs, as the weather is much better in the morning, the effort that you can put in is optimal and greater, thus racing faster? sounds good!

After those 3 laps I ran 1 more min inside of the park and headed home to finish in a total of 46:32, which I think was 7.5k, probably did a bit more but lets leave it at that.

I ll run in the morning and will become a morning runner!!

Have a great start of the week! and run when you can and when your schedule permits, at the end of the day, the most important thing is to get the run in, no matter the time of day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario