miércoles, 28 de octubre de 2015

Good morning run

This morning was up at 5:45 a.m. but stayed in bed past 6 a.m. and did not get out the door till 7 a.m., yesterday I went to bed past 11 p.m. I was sleepy, but as soon as I put myself into bed I could not sleep and pass a while before I fell asleep, on top of that, I woke up several times past midnight, but when the alarm went off, I was asleep, anyway, I did a commitment with myself, and I ll run early in the morning, maybe I need to run harder so that I can fall asleep as soon as I touch the bed!

This morning was out at 7:00 a.m. wanted to start out earlier, but somethings got in the way, anyway, I got to the conservatory and did the same thing as the past two days, but this time I did not look at the watch but pressed the split button in the 3 laps corner to corner, when I entered the conservatory and when I went out the conservatory.

I only looked splits post run when I was drinking water, but I knew that today would be faster than the previous 2 days, because in the last lap I incorporated 4 x 100s (or so) strides at a good clip.

Felt good, a bit tired in the second half, but in the 3rd lap when I changed gears a bit I felt much better again.

Splits were :7:30 to get to the conservatory, 3 laps corner to corner in 9:56,9:42,9:19 and 6:32 from the conservatory to home because I sped up a bit in the last 500s. That last lap really surprised, but strides must have helped!

Total time was 44:40 what I think is 7.5k or even more, so 1 more min faster than yesterday, but dont think about that I am decreasing a min each day, in fact, I think that although I did not look at the watch, I was racing it subconciously, so sometimes I ll have to leave it at home (I was doing that several a weeks ago, what happened?).

Glad to have run first thing in the morning! Have a great Wednesday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario