viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

Evening running

Today when it was running time, I was feeling a bit lazy, but at 6:30 p.m. I forced myself to go out, no reason to skip the run, so I headed out and the weather was great, a cool breeze and it poured a bit during the run.

I went out to the conservatory in 7:42, then did 5 laps in 6:03,5:20,5:33,5:34,5:32, then headed back home in 6:48 for 7.5k in 43:05. The weather was great and that was the reason I felt so great I think. That race opened my lungs because after the race, I am running faster on easy days, feeling a lot better.

Another thing is that I did not look at the watch during the run, I looked at it after the run when I was drinking my water.

From the get  go I felt very rested after yesterday recovery run and went with the flow, Jose joined me for the first 2 laps, but as it started pouring, He sped up so his cellphone does not get wet, that was the main reason I pushed more than necessary in the second lap, after that He called it a day and I continued for 25+ mins.

7.5k in 43:05.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario