miércoles, 7 de octubre de 2015

Running with a friend

Yesterday I took the day off.

Today I talked with my friend Juan and We arranged to run together so at 6:45 p.m. He came, got dressed and at 6:50 p.m. We headed out to the conservatory at a very easy pace, I wanted to do 6 laps there, He did 5 laps and I think He did an awesome job.

We got to the conservatory in 9:02 and then did 6 laps in 7:07,7:01,6:54,6:50,6:41, and then I just increased my pace for my finishing lap, I mustered a 4:54 last lap, I had around 6 months that did not do sub 5 mins, last week I really tried and only mustered over 5 mins, but this time I was going fast but not over the edge and could do 4:54, then ran some more to complete the 7.5k in around 50:02.

Overall it was a good run, I helped a friend to do his run, especially in the last couple of laps where the going got tough for him given his breathing, He could do a negative split nonetheless.

That was the first time that He ran in the conservatory, but I warned him about the hills and not being the same as the mirador, the conservatory is much harder and the splits just reflected that.

The left shin sometimes gave me problems, but I hope that it does not get worse!!

Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario