viernes, 2 de octubre de 2015

Great easy run with variations

Today I headed out with my brother  at 6:30 p.m. to the conservatory. I  was running watchless but He was wearing one because He was doing 10 x 1 min fast and 1 min slow workout.

I did with him the first repeat and that felt fast and smooth at the same time, but as soon as I stopped I felt the fatigue and the huffing and puffing started and I needed 1.5 laps to recover, I really wanted to do more repeats with him, but when He started the second repeat and I was still huffing and puffing. But that 1 min interval served me  a lot , because I felt smooth and light the rest of the run to the point that I did 5 x 20 seconds (eyeballed the 20 secs) strides in my last lap and those strides felt great, I had not felt that great in a while.

I did 6 laps there for 7.5k total, I did not wear a watch, but the effort and the speed for the strides were good.

Another reason that I felt so good today it was because it was not too hot, the whole day has been fresh.

With runs like this you really get motivated to run and to train hard.

7.5k untimed.

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario