miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2015

Easy progressive run

No morning run, it seems that I ll just run whenever I can and as I am not working at the moment, I do have a lot of times in my hands, so as long as you are running no matter the time.

Today I ran with my friend Juan in the evening at 7 p.m. at that time is already very dark in this season of the year,We started off pretty easy to the conservatory and got there in 8:38, much faster than last time We ran together indeed.

Then I was going to do 6 laps there, and He was going to do whatever laps He could muster, He told me that He was having a side stitch well before We completed the first lap in 7:03, the second lap We slowed some and did 7:14, then He slowed some more, but He was struggling some, so I decided to go ahead and run at my normal pace, after all, in the conservatory you always keep in touch due to the 1k length of the park.

3rd lap came in 6:35, then speeded up some more and the 3 remaining laps were in 6:03,5:46 and the last one I pushed it a bit,but not too much in 5:14. Then ran some more at the same pace to complete the 7.5k. It seems that I am getting better, because that 5:14 felt easier than in past weeks.

I passed Juan when I ran that 5:14, so I lapped him I guess, no worries, I told him that He should be more consistent, because the last time He ran was when  We ran 2 weeks ago.

I did around 7.5k in 48mins or so, felt really good, but heck the heat was strong out there!!

Have a great Humpday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario