viernes, 1 de enero de 2016

First run of 2016

Today I woke up at 9:40 a.m. and was out the door running at 11:25 a.m., several years without running at the end range of the morning, as there was no traffic it was an enjoyable and peaceful run. I felt good, but I thought that I was going much faster than I actually was.

I headed out to the conservatory in 7:43, then did 3 laps in 6:20,6:18,6:07 and back in 7:06. Every lap the effort was higher and I thought that it was much faster, but at the end of the day, the most important thing is how you felt, and I felt really good so that is a win.

Since I am not drinking alcohol, I dont care if its Christmas or new year, I always felt good in runs, because I dont have to fight a hangover, of course, I will drink the ocassional drink, but that was not the case in both days.

Total time for 5.5k was 34:07. Very slow, but felt good despite my last meal was 15 hours ago.

Tomorrow`s run is going to be longer for sure!

Have a great start of the year!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario