sábado, 30 de enero de 2016

Early morning run

Just after 12 hours of my last run, I laced my shoes once again to tackle the conservatory once more to do the same all route. At 7:30 a.m. I went out to the conservatory and did 5 laps and back home, today I did not finish there as oppossed to when I finish there.

Again took splits but never looked at them, I just ran what felt easy and I checked the data at home, I finished the 7.5k in 46:09,  slow, but that is my easy pace right now. Splits per lap were 6:18,6:08,6:07,6:04,6:05 and back home in 7:06.

Weather was good and I felt good, but feel a bit tired overall, but other than that, just an easy run. This afternoon, the girl that I coach will run her first 5k in less than 2 months, so compared to me that is frecuent racing. In the last 5k, She did 30:13, but she stopped several times in the second half, so at the beginning of January, I designed her a program, and  today She should run sub 30 mins at least, but I think She can run sub 29 mins. Anyway, in 3 weeks of training you dont get a lot of benefits since this is a long term sport, but as long as She stay motivated  and hungry to improve, that is good.

She should see a big improvement, when She starts adding stress workouts.

Tomorrow I ll do sub 10 mins in 2k in the mirador, as I said, I ll divide my runs easy or hard, not a combination of both tha physiologically wont get you much better.

Hope you have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario