miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

Evening dragging run

Yesterday I did not run.

Today after work I went out at 6:55 p.m. to the conservatory feeling very tired, but light because I had not eaten a lot today. I got to the conservatory in 7:58, when I saw that I thought that it was not going to be a great day timewise, I decided to track splits in all 6 laps but did not look at them till run was over.

Splits were 6:13,5:59,5:55,5:56,5:52,5:44, then completed the 45:10, for what I think was 7.5k. According to the splits I did not run as slow as when I got to the conservatory. The last couple of laps were a struggle, because I felt weak and gone during those laps. I could not run much longer, that is why dieting and running cant go together.

To run well, you have to eat a lot and well, so today I did not eat well, I just had eaten before the run around 700-800 calories till 8 p.m. when my run finished, then I ate dinner at 9 p.m. From tomorrow on, I ll eat better because I ll take my own food to work, I have been eating tacos at taco bell, and besides is expensive to eat that everyday, its not very feeling IMO.

So 7.5k in 45:10.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario