lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

Good morning for running

Today I went out at 9:00, but woke up at 5:40 a.m. and stayed awake, because I am planning something positive for the year and I was excited.

Got out to the conservatory in 7:40, did 5 laps there in 6:19,6:16,6:08,6:02,6:00, then back home in 6:27. From the conservatory to home, I did 4 long strides, and felt pretty good, but a bit heavy. I finished the 7.5k in 45:26.

Felt really good today and the weather was very good despite the strong sun shining hard, I did not look at the watch during the run, so again I was surprised when I finished the run, I thought that I was going faster.

I  really enjoyed this run and I look forward to train hard.

Have a great Monday! Today is a public holiday also so streets were fairly quiet!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario