miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

Good run with my friend Juan

Yesterday I took the day off.

Today I was going to take the day off too, but a friend called to meet me for running at 6:45 p.m., We headed out to the conservatory and did 3 laps outside the conservatory and then ran some more to complete the 40 mins. He was having some cramp issues so He stopped, I ran for a bit and then caught up to him to get home walking.

It was a good run, because despite the pace was very slow, I enjoyed the conversation and the good weather as well as the bright lights of the park. Having said that, too much people going out and in the park, so sometimes it was a nightmare to run without dodging people.

Luckily for us runners, that light show is gone by Sunday, so by Monday on, I ll have the park for myself once again at night.

Around 6k total easy.

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario