domingo, 3 de enero de 2016

More strolling

Today I headed out after 10 a.m. to the conservatory, I am going that late, because I am going to bed very late, that has to change, too hot at that hour of the morning. But probably that will change from Tuesday on, since tomorrow is a public holiday here and at any time streets are very quiet.

I got out to the conservatory and did not look at the watch till the run was over, I felt good, but again thought that I was moving much faster than I really was, and I was negatively surprised with the final time.  Not too bad considering thatI am just running easy and dont have race targets at the moment.

Did 4 laps there in 6:26,6:15,6:10,6:07. In the last lap incorporated 4 strides but a very controlled pace, not even there I could run sub 6 mins the lap. Then with 500s to go till home I sped up very controlled again, but that did not help much as I finish the 6.5k run in 40:04.

I am happy because I am running and I am enjoying it , I see big things in my life this year, maybe competitive running will have to take a back seat, but I ll still train, because I love running and  love being fit.

However, I need to put other things in order in my life and start moving forward, I know I can and I WILL!

As I said earlier, 2014 and 2015 were not very good years, but I am disciplined and goal focused so I can accomplish everything that I put my mind into. I encourage all of you to do the same!!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario