domingo, 17 de enero de 2016

Sad news

Today at 4:30 a.m. I received terrible news from my brother, I cannot specific right now, but more details into that later.

My father convinced me to go running a bit just before 7 a.m., I was running anyway, I really needed this run, running should be a medicine and stress reliever, not always it has to be performance oriented.

I went out watchless with my father to the conservatory and We did 3 laps there, I did a bit more because I was running in place while He was talking with a friend. I did 6k total or so untimed.

5 runs this week.

Felt a bit relieved, thanks god for everything and every opportunity you put out there, thanks because I can run, smile, breath, laugh, love, Thanks for life!

Hope you have an excellent Sunday! Life is perspective!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario