domingo, 31 de enero de 2016

Morning mini tempo?

This morning I was out with my father at 8:00 a.m. to the conservatory, the plan for today was 2.25k warm up + 2k sub 10 mins ( dont know what pace is that in my actual fitness shape)+3.25 cool down, that is a total of 7.5k.

So got there in 7:42, did another lap easy in 6:37,then changed gears for 2 laps in 4:49,4:54, the first one felt fast and a bit tired, the second one, felt slower, but my breathing was louder than a simphony of Bethoven, I tried to control it, but I could not do anything about it, within 2 seconds the simphony came. After those 2 laps I just put the watch on time of day, since the work had done, did 3.25 cool down (2 more easy laps and back home) for a total of 45:52 for 7.5k.

I was surprised with the total time, because the cool down was very very easy. I felt good overall, and that is much faster than my current 5k pace,but I knew deep down that I could do sub 10 mins, the plan was to do it in the mirador that is flat, but I dont like going to the mirador after 7:30 a.m.  the traffic just starts to bother me.

Felt happy and good because I had ages without doing sub 5 mins on more than 1 lap there, total time for 2k (2 laps( was 9:45) and that terrain is hilly, the mirador is flat, but Lets not over analyze things and leave it at that. Nex stress workout will be on Wednesday or so. Runs till then will be easy.

Another thing is that the weather was great, a cool breeze, maybe that was a factor on why I ran so fast:)

5 runs this week once more!

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario