viernes, 8 de enero de 2016

Good running and meditation

Yesterday I took the day off.

I am running 5 times per week, so that means that I ll run for the rest of the weekend.

Today at 6:00 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory a bit stressed mentally, I got there in 7:39, then did 3 laps outside the conservatory with a great weather.  3 laps were 8:02,7:57 and 7:53 or so, then back home, for a total time of 38:27, for a bit more than 6k. The pace was easy but the footing was fast, so no slow running there (for me of course).

It felt so good to have run. I meditated a lot of things during the run, one of them was tha life is not easy, but you cant surrender, you have to put your best foot forward and battle the elements the best that you can!

Have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario