viernes, 29 de enero de 2016

Easy run after work

Yesterday I got home too tired and too hungry to run. I ll have to make predawn running part of my morning routine once again.

Today I was going to run no matter what, so when I got home from work I headed out to the conservatory at 6:55 p.m.  and I ran 6 laps easy, I took my splits but never looked at them. I just start too tired to be worried for splits.

Splits for 6 laps were 6:16,6:07,6:01,5:57,5:57,5:49. I felt very relaxed, but felt tired overall, I think the reason is lack of food throughout the day, or its the stress of the new work, who knows, but I am happy to have the discipline to get out there even when I dont feel like it. The rewards worth it 100%, even if I am not running anything close to several years ago.

Total time for 7.5k was 45:30 or so. I have decided to stop speeding up in the last lap, and to concentrate on the purpose of the workout, so today was easy, but another day will be hard so certainly is going to be more than a fast lap. I think that doing only 1 lap of fast running physiologically dont do a lot for improvement. The most important thing is that I am enjoying my running no matter at what pace I am runnning.

Hope you have a great Friday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario