lunes, 18 de enero de 2016

Zapping the zero enjoying life

The bad news is that my aunt that lived in spain passed away yesterday, when I received that bitter pill to swallow at 4 a.m. I could not sleep, but I ran with my father to clear the mind a bit, I still dont believe it, She was young, She was 35 and had 3 small kids. We just have to accept it, but its hard when a young person like her with kids that depend on her goes away like that. Sometimes a lot of things happen with apparent reason, but I know that those kids will move forward!!

The ashes of my aunt will be brought next week to be put in my family place where is my mom, grand father, grand mother and cousins!

We have to be strong and move forward, We have to be strong for those kids that dont have their mother anymore.


Today I went out at 7:15 p.m. to run and to pray a bit for my aunt, I got to the conservatory in 7:47, then did 6 laps in 5:53,5:56,5:42,5:5:53,5:56,then accelerated hard to finish in 4:52 or so the last lap. Was very happy to run sub 5 mins, but I had to move the legs too fast, but I finished stronger than I thought, then completed 45 mins. 7.6k or so.

Felt very strong today and this run was dedicated to my aunt Angelines! RIP! You will be missed a lot!

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario