lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

Zapping the zero

Today is a public holiday so I zapped the zero early. I went out with my father to the conservatory at 7:45 a.m., He motivated me, because I felt very lazy and was hard to get out of bed. Anyway, I got out and felt awesome.

We got to the conservatory basically together in 7:50, a bit slow for my taste, but I always start slow, then I decided to take splits for the 5 laps, but without looking at it till drinking water at home. That is what I did and I finished the 7.5k in 44:30, so much faster than yesterday and feeling a million times better.

I think the reason I felt so good was the weather, very cool weather and nice breeze.

Splits were 12:20 (in 2k, it seems that I did not push the button properly in the first lap),6:01,5:51,4:55. I was feeling so good that I decided to do the last lap fast, I did it faster than yesterday and felt much better. I am heading the right direction, but I am not there yet, because those paces in the past were very easy and now I struggle, even my form struggle, but I am happy with the way that I am feeling.

I promised to not race this year, but if I keep feeling better and better running faster, I might break that promise. But for the time being, I am just enjoying my running and running faster when I feel up to it.

Hope you have a great Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario