sábado, 6 de febrero de 2016

Easy does it

Today in the evening at 6:10 p.m. I got out watchless to the conservatory to run easy again to prepare for my mini tempo tomorrow. I did 6 laps there and the last lap was in 6:08 because my brother gave me the watch for the last couple of laps, but I only could measure the last one. I was running pretty easy, but felt awesome, maybe I should have done the workout today.

The weather was great there and I felt great, I hope that I can carry that on to tomorrow morning.

7.5k in around 47 mins or so, so very easy, but not that slow that I lose biomechanics  or form, easy enough to give me the adaptations. As long as I accomplish my goal in stress workouts, pace on easy runs dont matter much.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario