lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

Easy evening run

Today I did my run after work at 7:15 p.m. I just wanted to run easy to recover from yesterday`s tempo. That was basically what I did, but I thought that it was going to be faster than my normal easy run pace, because I felt good from the get go, However, after running the first uphill (after 500s from home), I realized that it was going to be a rough day, I felt tired and the breathing was labored eventhough I was running pretty easy.

I got to the conservatory in 8:04, then did 6 laps easy and 90 secs more to complete the 7.5k, splits were 6:29,6:25,6:11,6:04,6:09,6:08. I was surprised when I saw that 6:04, because I was running easy and felt very tired, in fact its strange that I ran this easy run progressive eventhough I felt like crap basically the whole way.

No spring in my legs and the breathing is so labored, because I think I am getting the flu, a lot of caughing prior to running. Did 7.5k around 47 mins or so.

It seems that the training is paying off little by little, this is going to be interesting.

Have a great Monday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario