lunes, 22 de febrero de 2016

Night recovery run

Today I am very sore from yesterday, but once I started running I was just fine. As soon as I started running I felt both shins, and I worried a bit, but after a couple of mins that went away.

I headed out today at 7:15 p.m. to the conservatory very easy at 8:07, then did 6 laps there and 90 more secs to complete what I think was 7.5k. Splits per lap were 6:35,6:32,6:26,6:24,6:17,6:14. the effort was very easy, but I felt very good. Sometimes I felt a bit impatient, because I wanted to speed up, but then I remember that this was a recovery day and the purpose of today`s run is to recover from Yesterday hard run.

Did 48 mins total, very easy, tomorrow I ll run easy once again, and by Wednesday or Thursday I should be ready for another hard workout.

Weather was very good, and I felt awesome despite the soreness!

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario