jueves, 25 de febrero de 2016

Fartek workout

I am coming back little by little. Today I finally did my fartlek workout and I felt very good.

At 7:15 p.m. warmed up to the conservatory and did 1 lap easy, then the workout started, did 3 x 3 mins, and 2 x 1 mins, the 3 mins with 2:35 or so easy jog in between, and the 1 min repeats with 1 min easy jogging in between. I felt that I could maintain pace, but the breathing was very labored, but that was a sign that it was working, felt tired after the workout, but at the same time felt very strong, it seems that I am coming around nicely.

I did 6 laps and 90 seconds total and did around 48 mins total time, just over 7.5k I think, since the recovery and the warm up and cool down laps were very slow, but I am happy with the hard part of the workout.

I am increasing the hard portion each week and I am feeling more confident week after week. Tomorrow I ll rest, and Saturday morning easy, to On Sunday tackle another tempo run, but probably that is going to be much slower than past Sunday`s, I almost raced that tempo, but who knows, maybe I ll start to race the watch again, either way, a stress workout put you in a great position to improve.

Have a great Thursday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario