martes, 2 de febrero de 2016

Easy run

Yestereday I took the day off, because I got home very hungry from work, opted to eat instead of running.

Today after work at 7 p.m. or so, I headed out watchless to the conservatory at an easy pace preparing for a workout tomorrow, I did 6 laps there and finished there. I ran easy for the most part, but surged at times because another runner was provoking me with surges , everytime I caught him, He pushed away, the competitive juices got the best of me eventhough I said several times that today`s run was an EASY RUN, I hope that  that indiscipline dont pay off tomorrow.

Yea! I  won the battle, but you dont win battles in training, you have to give that effort in races, yea, bla bla bla, I did the exact opposite today, but you got to enjoy your running right?

7.5k watchless!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario