sábado, 20 de febrero de 2016

Morning easy run

Today I went out once again with my father to the conservatory at 7:20 a.m., the goal for me was to run easy to prepare for tomorrow`s tempo run. I got to the conservatory in 7:44, my father was ahead, He is getting in great shape!, then We parted ways since He always does the laps clockwise and I do them counterclockwise, but yesterday I made an exception and did the laps like He does, at the end of the day is the same thing, when you go uphill in one direction, you go downhill in the other, and viceversa.

Anyway, I did 5 laps easy in 6:14,6:11,6:08,6:10,6:07, holding back a lot, even a guy tried to race with me when I passed him, but I told to myself, Hey!! you got a workout tomorrow and if you feel like wanting to speed up, save up that for tomorrow when you are suffering and dont become a pussy.

Finished the 7.5k in 46:12, feeling pretty relaxed. My father finished ahead in 46:00-46:02, That old guy is getting in shape! He usually trains almost 1 min per lap slower than yesterday and today.

The weather was great also!!


Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario