sábado, 27 de febrero de 2016

Easy recovery run

Yesterday was off, but I planned for it, instead of training I went out drinking with a work buddy, but I am not much of a drinker, so after 2.5 little bottles I stopped, and even with that little amount I did not feel great afterwards, it seems that I have to quit drinking for good, that is not for me. I only drink once every few months though, but it seems that I have to decrease that frecuency to none.

Anyway, that did not have an impact in today`s run at all, I just woke up at 6:30 a.m. and got out running at 7:10 a.m. with my father, I kept the pace easy and got to the conservatory in 7:48, and did 5 laps easy in 6:34,6:24,6:19,6:15,6:12, got home in 7:06 for a total of 47:13 for 7.5k. So as you can see the pace was easy, but I am trying to recover from Thursday workout and preparing for tomorrow`s tempo which I plan to do it slower than last week, as I said, last week was  near race effort,eventhough I could keep pace, the effort by the end was very high.

Weather was good and I felt pretty good and that felt really easy.

Have a great Saturday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario