miércoles, 13 de abril de 2011

End of phase II (repetition phase)

Well, today I woke up at 5:15 a.m., and was hesitant to do my repetition workout because my left leg has been bothering me and thought of taking it easy instead, but when I went out running at 5:40 a.m. with Danilo and my brother, my left leg did not bother me and was recovered, so I wonder" why should i run easy if i dont feel any pain and I am fully recovereed", well after the 3k of warming up in 18:55 , I started to do my 1 min repeats, basically the same workout as last week, I wanted to do 90 seconds repeats, 10 of them to be my final workout of the rep phase, but as I said I wanted to play it safe and to be honest I did not have the motivation to do a hard workout because of the dissapointing race I had on saturday, so started thinking of 5 repeats by 1 min, but then decided to do 10( I did 6k of on and off work) and felt fairly fast, smooth and could do 5 more of them, so this time I finished the workout feeling a lot better than last week, if I could show up that fitness in races!. The weather was fine, 3 kms for cool down in 16:58, and finished 12k in 66:09. Good workout and felt really great.
Another note is that the 6k where I did the on and off part of the workout was 30:16, which good, and was 21 seconds than last week!

12k total, 66:09.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario