jueves, 21 de abril de 2011

Nice morning recovery run

Today I woke at 6:00 a.m., and was out at 6:35 a.m., with my father and my brother, the plan was to do 11k easy, very easy to recover from my yesterday's interval which left me pretty beaten up, I decided to leave the watch at home today and just complete the distance at an easy pace, so as soon as I started the run I stayed behind for pretty much the whole run, I felt like holding back the whole run, but at the same time felt tired from yesterday's workout,Felt very good once I started, but tired as well. Finished the run feeling pretty relaxed.

11k total, did not wear a watch today. But, according to Danilo's watch my father did 61:20, Danilo did 62:09 and I did around 63-64 mins. That is my normal easy pace and I felt like walking, it seems that the intervals really woke up the legs:D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario