viernes, 8 de abril de 2011

Nice morning shake out run

Today I woke up at 5:20 a.m., or so, and was out running at 5:50a.m., as I am racing tomorrow, today wasan easy 8k , I went to the guacara and came back, once I Turned back I started doing my 5 strides, I felt better and better as the strides passed by, then continued at an easy pace to finish the 8k in 46:50. I thought that was running slower, but my legs did not felt as tired as yesterday, but still a bit tired, I do have 36 hours to recover though. Tomorrow I am racing volando en 5 5k, We will see how it goes, the goal will be to at least get down from 21:30, but I would be very happy if I can again run sub 21 mins. I felt good today, the weather was great and I felt like I did not run at all. I am used to run 11k +.

8k easy total, 46:50.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario