viernes, 22 de abril de 2011

Nice morning run

Today is "viernes santo" and I woke up at 5:50 a.m, stayed in bed for a while and was up around 6:10-6:15 a.m., then went out for my run with my father and brother at 6:45 a.m., the plan was to do 11k at an easy pace, and that is what I did, I went to the mirador feeling good and tired at the same time, I still am very tired of the v02 max intervals that I did on Wednesday, so I went to the javilla and back, the same route as yesterday and my all 11k, today I basically run alone because I drop my father early and my brother was doing a workout, I pushed him in the last 200m of his workout, so that served like a "stride", I finished the 11k in 62:32 feeling pretty good, but as I said, feeling the legs tired from the intervals. The weather was just fine.

11k easy, 62:32.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario