jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Nice morning run

Today I woke up at 5:15 a.m., very very sleepy, but never really planned to move the workout, I want to become a morning runner and I will, so at 5:40 a.m., I went out with Danilo till the mirador at a very easy pace, We reach the (2.5k of the mirador, halfway of my run) and turned back, in the 6th kilometer, Urraca joined us and We ran for 2 kms with him, according to his Garmin We were running at a 5:12/km, of course We increased the pace when he joined and I felt pretty good at that pace even better than 5:50-6 min/km,, then We kept up our way and I finished the 11k in 63:38. Felt very good and very strong, but I have to admit that at the beginning I was running pretty much asleep, but One always warm up:D. Excellent way to start the day and the weather was pretty pleasant.

11k total, 63:38.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario