domingo, 5 de abril de 2015

Catching up

Yesterday I ran in the evening at 5:30 p.m., I was a bit worried during the day because the left knee was bothering, luckily when I started running that was not a problem and I could do 7 laps in the conservatory with no problems. I ran without a watch, but Jose took my time in the last 5 laps (5 kms), it was 29:26, I thought that I was running slower. Poured a bit during the run, but not much. Felt good and happy to have gotten my run in as always. 8.5k total.

Today I ran in the morning at 9:00 a.m., I convinced my father to go out with me, We only ran 1 km or so together, because I went ahead and then in the conservatory We were running in opposite directions, but We saw twice each lap. We both gave each other words of encouragement because the heat was strong, We both were spent early in the run. However, I battled it out and did 6 laps and then back home. In the last lap I did 4 x 100s strides, the strides were at a good rythm but the effort was higher than I would have liked and felt very heavy. Maybe the fact that my last run was around 14 hours ago had to do with how I felt today. All in all, I am happy that I did my 8.5k today given the strong heat. Ran watchless again. As i have said before, I am liking these watchless runs, you just focus on how you feel and run.

This was a good week of running, 5 runs this week and I am increasing the length of my runs a bit. The next planned race is around 1 month out.

Have a great Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario