jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

The bad running streak continues

This evening at 6:20 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory and did 7 laps there, not much to report other than I felt like s#$"#T once again, felt very heavy and never got into a groove except maybe in the last lap. I Felt fat and to top things a person that I see everyday when I run the big hill 500s out my home told me today " You run everyday but you also are fatter" He said it in a way that by no means was offensive and I only laughed and said " I am eating just too much" He replied back that I needed to decrease portions. I was not angry at that moment, but when in the conservatory I felt so fat and out of shape and full I realized that it was all my fault and I was the only one to change that shitty behavior. When I quit coke for a month or so (well not quit but decreased it significantly), I was feeling real light during runs and felt real good, but as I am drinking around 4-5 16 oz glasses during the day before my runs, I think that is the reason of my shitty performance even when you running pretty easy. I ll have to decrease the amount and save that for the weekends. I do better do that so that I dont look like a fool next time I complaint about feeling bad during runs.

Its normal to feel bad on some runs, but I have been feeling this way since Saturday and casually all runs has been after a coke drinking marathon. Oh well!!  No more complaints!

8.5k without a watch!

Have a great night!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario