martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Easy run with strides

Today I headed out to the conservatory at 6:10 p.m. and did 7 laps there easy, but in the last lap incorporated 4 x 20 seconds strides. splits were 6:18,6:04,5:45,5:52,5:56,5:55,5:36. In the last lap incorporated strides, but thought that it was going to be slower because the recovery parts were pretty slow, it seems that I hammer the on parts. Anyway, felt very tired at the end of each stride, a lot of huffing and puffing, people were staring at me when I passed them, because the noice of my breathing was high, anyway, did not feel that slow during the strides, so that is a good sign. 8.5k total in around 50:30. I ll incorporate strides more often into my training, its time to bounce back to faster stuff little by little.

Felt very happy to have the opportunity to run, not so much people can. Have a great night everyone!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario