jueves, 2 de abril de 2015

Rainy evening run

Today ran pretty hard before the run, and it  lasted a lot. I could get out the door at 6:15 p.m and was out to the conservatory with my brother Dan, He was doing sqauts pre run so I dropped him inmediately, I got out at my normal pace, but He went out ridiculous slow. I was running watchless, but He took the time that I did it in some laps. Dan caught me exactly at the 3.2k point because He  did that lap in 4:50, then He stopped and I continued to complete my 7 laps. I was going to do 6, but was feeling pretty good that decided to add 1 more lap as in past few days. According to Dan watch I was running from 6.02 to 5.57 laps and increased the effort in the last lap, basically ran strong on the straight and ran at a controlled effort in the uphills, I did not want to red line. Last lap came in 5:04, thought that I was running slower. I am very happy with the way that I am feeling the last 2 weeks. To be honest I am enjoying a lot this watchless thing, its great to run according to the body´s signals. Maybe I ll get back to watch wearing running, but by now I ´m enjoying this watchless thinga lot. I ll throw faster stuff next week, an unstructured fartlek. Around 8.5k total.

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario