domingo, 26 de abril de 2015

Dark and light run

Yesterday I took the day off. My only rest day of the week.

Today I headed out to the conservatory at 6:10 p.m. with my brother and I did 7 laps, We basically ran the whole run together, but I sped up in the last lap. Splits per lap were 6:24,6:20,6:12,6:03,5:56,5:36,4:54. I started feeling like crap and feeling totally desmotivated, How was possible that after  a rest day I felt that crappy and tight. Well after the 3rd lap I started to loosen up and felt better and better, the faster I went the better I felt. That is the good thing about running, you can start feeling like crap and as the run progresses you start feeling better and better. The other way around is also true, but its very rare (in training at least). Put a good effort in the last lap. Around 8.5k total in around 51 mins. Felt great at the end, like crap at the beginning.

Have a great rest of Sunday!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario