martes, 7 de abril de 2015

Zapping the zero: Rainy evening

Yesterday took the day off.

Today I was out at 6:05 p.m. to the conservatory and did 7 laps there, and some more to complete the roughly 8.5k. I ran watchless. The first 4 laps were a struggle, felt like s#%"#%t, very tight and heavier than a truck. In the 5th lap I was able to looseend it up and feel better.  Rained very hard in half of the run, and I felt like an athlete because I was there braving the elements. Basically I was the only one running there, because other people exercising covered from the rain and hide below a roof. I just got on like the rain was part of the process, in fact, as soon as the rain started I felt much better and the tightness in my calves dissapeared.

8.5k watchless.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario