lunes, 13 de abril de 2015

Zapping the zero

Today I went out running at 6:10 p.m., I did not drink coke during the day and my lunch was very light, so I was starving throughout the afternoon, but in the run I felt great, felt very smooth and did not feel fat and with all that gas inside me. I ran 5 laps with Jose at a ver good clip, the last 2.5 laps were I cannot say easy, We were pushing each lap faster than the last, I did around 28 mins for 5 laps, I was running without a watch because I borrowed it to my Brother who was doing a workout. After those " fast" 5 laps I did 2 more at a very easy pace to complete the 8.5k. Felt good, but after the run felt very hungry and was not feeling very good. Now I ll grab something to eat. Hope you have a great week!

Another thing is that I have noticed that more people are viewing my blog, Thanks a lot, I appreciate the fact that you take your time to check out my blog! Thanks a lot!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario