martes, 14 de abril de 2015

Post no. 1000

Wow time passes by very quickly. I remember when I started this blog, it was October 2009. I started it for fun and today I am posting post no. 1000. It reflect that when people do things little by little overtime it becomes a big result. That applies to all areas of life, for example if you read 5-10 pages of a book day by day, eventually you will read several books without having to sacrifice much. The same with exercise, you do the work day by day, one day at  time, one day you ll accomplish your goal. Valuable things dont come overnight, you have work day by day, and see it as one day at a time, to really get results. If you think about the result as a whole, you might get frustrated and quit getting in the work. If you see it as a day to day process, you wont get caught about the desire results. Its good to visualize results, but you got to really enjoy the process to get  the desired result. What a big rambling!!

Today I headed out to the conservatory at 6:20 p.m. and soon after starting, started pouring lightly, then increased, but that did not bother me the least, I did 7 laps in 6:15,6:04,6:01,6:02,5:53,5:57,5:55. I ran almost a lap( the first lap) with Jose, but when Roalbert passed us , Jose went with him and they started gaining on me very fast until they were none to be seen. I basically ran alone for the remaining of the run. I got a bit upset because I felt very heavy and bad in the first 3 laps, then started loosening up , no one to blame but me, Yesterday I decided to improve my diet and eat cleaner. I was not running too slow, but they were running around 5:10-5:20 so that was enough to gap me right away. With patience I ll get the results that I want, at least I am training and getting my runs in. 8.5k around 51 mins. Felt good at the end, at the beginning felt the juice that I drank during the day, it seems that I ll have to eliminate all sugary beverages before evening runs.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario