martes, 28 de abril de 2015

Catching up

I could not post my yesterday´s run because I had problems with my PC.

Yesterday´s run was good but it was like a roller coaster, started feeling pretty good, then started feeling tired, and then again felt pretty good. At 6:00 p.m. I went out to the conservatory, got there in 7:30 and then did 7 laps in 5:53,6:03,6:15,6:03,5:56,5:38,5:41. The first lap were with both Jose´s, that might explain that " fast " first lap, I say " fast" because is very rare that I do that time in the first lap, these days the first lap are well over 6 mins. Anyway, maybe the 2nd and 3rd lap were an indication that I was not warmed up yet, the last 2 laps were confortable. I felt good overall and the heat is increasing more and more each day. Around 8.5k total in 50:30 or so.

In the evening I ll do my second run of the week. Hope you have a great week of running!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario