domingo, 12 de abril de 2015

Short run to cap the week

Yesterday took the day off.

Today at 6:25 p.m. I headed out to the conservatory and did 5 laps at a very slow pace, not by purpose, but because all the food that I ate today ( fried food) and coke. I have done a commitment with myself , tomorrow I ll start to eat healthier and to eliminate fried food considerably. A lot of people tell me that I am fatter and my brother insist that I am very wide( wristwise). I am running slow and when I am trying to run fast and become airless very soon, that must be the weight :). Today I did 5 laps in 6:22,6:23,6:29,6:18,6:14. Very slow and with a full stomach for most part of the run. Anyways, I completed the 40 mins feeling confortable. The weather was good and the atmosphere there was good too, a lot of kids playing and skating and driving toy cars, etc.

5 runs this week, I have been consistent but as long as I dont control my portion and quality of food, I wont get anywhere.

Have a great Sunday everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario