domingo, 10 de marzo de 2019

Easy morning recovery run

After going to bed at 3 a.m. because I was with my friend Adelino in the "Mascleta" at midnight, its a tradition here in Valencia , its like fireworks, pretty good and entertaining. After that We went to a concert for a while and I drank a beer. I had almost 2 months without tasting alcohol, so a cold beer was welcome, the music was great also. So I went to bed at 3 .m. and was up at 8:40 a.m. to run with my brother at 9:00 a.m. in the Blasco park.

We did 8 laps as usual on Sundays, but today it was a slow one. After running the first lap in 6:18, I knew that the day would be slow. We did 4 laps counterclockwise as always, and then to mix things up, We did the other 4 laps clockwise. Total time for 8 laps was 48:59, the slowest time for the 8 laps (7.2k run). Weather was good and conversation was good, so a good recovery run.

Another good week of running, 6 runs and 2 workouts and 57 kms total, so I am satisfied with it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario